Ensure integrity of your water and sewer network
Rheticus Network Alert is a Smart M.App designed to provide geoanalytics and alerts for monitoring water and sewer networks.
Rheticus Network Alert uses satellite RADAR data processing to provide you with accurate, up-to-date information about ground instability and displacements in your pipeline network that indicate leaking pipes. Warning alerts let you prioritize inspection and maintenance activities, increasing efficiency and lowering your total management costs.
Available on the store of Hexagon Geospatial, Rheticus Network Alert is designed for organizations and professionals working in utilities network, engineering and network operations, to get accurate information about infrastructures stability.
Features and Benefits
- Immediate Insight: Warning alerts let you easily assess the level of displacement in each segment of your network.
- Reduced Costs and Increased Efficiency: Network Alert optimizes pipeline inspection planning, letting you send field crews to areas of concern.
- Continuous Monitoring & Frequent updates: Based on the continuous satellite monitoring of ground movements and displacements, Network Alert provides accurate and updated information on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- High Precision Measurements: Millimetric measurements of ground displacement also record movement velocity and rate of acceleration
- Total area monitoring: Network Alert uses satellite imagery to monitor water and sewer networks across your entire area, optimizing field inspections across vast expanses.
- Satellite images: Displacements are measured by satellite, so there is no need for additional devices in the field. This highly reliable RADAR satellite data is collected frequently and quickly converted into business intelligence insights. A subscription service ensures that your information is always up-to-date.
- Displacement trend analysis: Combined archive and current satellite data identify trends in ground displacement.
- Actionable information: After detection of an alarm on a segment, use reports to send technical teams to the field with the information they need to respond quickly.
- Subscription updates: Subscribe to our service that provides periodic updates (monthly or quarterly) for your area of interest. Get immediate access to network stability as measured through the last year of satellite images, plus timely image updates.
Using the power of the Hexagon Smart M.App, Planetek Italia has developed this unique service, to deploy Rheticus®, its cloud-based platform that delivers automatic geo-information services, designed to provide accurate data and up-to-date information about our changing world.
Rheticus awarded with Hera Group use case at Smart City Awards 2019.
A new reward for Rheticus®, the satellite based monitoring service developed by Planetek. The use case was awarded the "Urban Environment Award". Read more
The Rheticus® services and its case histories has been presented at the following events: ENGAGE 2017, DigitalGlobe’s forum in London, UK; Servizi a Rete Tour 2017, Turin, Italy; HxGN Live Conference 2017, Las Vegas, Nevada, 13-16 June 2017.
Rheticus® Network Alert Smart M.App
Dynamic Geoanalytics to monitor integrity of water pipeline networks
Rheticus® Network Alert in few words