Ensure integrity of your water and wastewater network.
Rheticus Network Alert is a business intelligence tool designed to provide geoanalytics and alerts for monitoring water and wastewater networks.
Rheticus Network Alert uses satellite RADAR data DInSAR interferometry to provide you with continuous information about ground motion and subsidence phenomena which may cause instability issues in your pipeline network. Warning alerts let you prioritize inspection and maintenance activities, increasing efficiency and lowering your total management costs.
Rheticus Network Alert is designed to deliver accurate information about infrastructure stability to organizations and professionals working in utilities and engineering maintenance.
Features and Benefits
- Immediate Insight: Warning alerts let you easily assess the level of displacement in each segment of your network.
- Reduced Costs and Increased Efficiency: Network Alert optimizes pipeline inspection planning, letting you send field crews to areas of concern.
- Continuous Monitoring & Frequent updates: Based on the continuous satellite monitoring of ground movements and displacements, Network Alert provides accurate and updated information on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- High Precision Measurements: Millimetric measurements of ground displacement also record movement velocity and rate of acceleration
- Total area monitoring: Network Alert uses satellite imagery to monitor water and sewer networks across your entire area, optimizing field inspections across vast expanses.
- Satellite images: Displacements are measured by satellite, so there is no need for additional devices in the field. This highly reliable RADAR satellite data is collected frequently and quickly converted into business intelligence insights. A subscription service ensures that your information is always up-to-date.
- Displacement trend analysis: Combined archive and current satellite data identify trends in ground displacement.
- Actionable information: After detection of an alarm on a segment, use reports to send technical teams to the field with the information they need to respond quickly.
- Subscription updates: Subscribe to our service that provides periodic updates (monthly or quarterly) for your area of interest. Get immediate access to network stability as measured through the last year of satellite images, plus timely image updates.
Using the power of the Hexagon Smart M.App, Planetek Italia has developed this unique service, to deploy Rheticus®, its cloud-based platform that delivers automatic geo-information services, designed to provide accurate data and up-to-date information about our changing world.
MAIN RHETICUS CUSTOMERS
Among our clients some leading Italian and international companies, such as: ACEA, Acquedotto Pugliese, Aeroporti di Roma, Aguas Andinas (Chile), ANAS, Baton Rouge Water Company (LA, USA), ENEA, Eni SpA, Geal, Hera, IREN, MM SpA, SAIPEM, Terna, United Utilities (United Kingdom), Veolia (France), Viva Servizi, and local public administrations like Regione Autonoma del Friuli Venezia Giulia, Municipality of Niscemi, and the Decentralized Administration of Epirus and Western Macedonia (Greece). Rheticus is also providing data, maps and geoanalytics to EO4SD after earthquake reconstruction in Indonesia a programme of ESA and Asian Bank (ADB).
Rheticus awarded the World Smart City Award with Hera Group use case.
Rheticus® awarded the "Urban Environment Award", with the use case of the Italian multi-utility company Hera. Read more
Rheticus® Network Alert Smart M.App
Dynamic Geoanalytics to monitor integrity of water pipeline networks
Rheticus® Network Alert in few words