Automatic cloud-based geoinformation service for subsidence, landislide and ground motion monitoring and analysis over time.
Supporting risk mitigation and prevention activities to safeguard infrastructure, buildings and citizens.
Monitoring is essential to assessing and predicting landslides or ground structural weaknesses, which could affect buildings or infrastructures. To get accurate information over areas subject to subsidence or slow moving landslides, in order to anticipate potential risks, is fundamental for geological services, organizations and professionals working in civil protection, master plan management, engineering and insurance companies.
Rheticus® Safeland is an automatic cloud-based geoinformation service designed to deliver periodically fresh and accurate satellite-based data and information to help Authorities and professionals monitoring ground surface movements.
The service provides continuous monitoring of areas subject to:
- natural- and/or human-induced subsidence in urban and suburban areas,
- stability of infrastructures (e.g. dams, bridges, buildings, road and railway networks, pipelines, electric towers, solar and wind farms, and so forth).
Using European Copernicus Sentinel-1 open data or COSMO-SkyMed data images and persistent scatterers techniques, the service is complementary to traditional survey methods, providing a long-term solution to ground instability monitoring.
Visit www.rheticus.eu to learn more and to book a LIVE DEMO of the service.
Who is it for?
- Governmental Institutions in charge of urban planning and land monitoring, infrastructure monitoring, civil protection in case of landslides and/or subsidence phenomena, and so forth;
- Stakeholders within Engineering and Management Companies of Utilities networks, Oil&Gas, Electric Power, Renewable Energy, Mining, and Construction Industries as well as within Insurance, Business-to-Customer, Real Estate, Stock Exchange sectors;
- Scientific Communities and NGOs.
Timely identification of critical subsidence phenomena and landslides, optimization of on site monitoring activities, planning of emergency maintenance interventions.
- Timely information is provided automatically at affordable prices
- Maps, reports and indices are actionable and available 24/7 from different platforms and devices
- Saves time and resources normally dedicated to data search and processing and information production
- Data and results are standardized and comparable over time
Among our clients are Italian and International leading utilities and energy companies like ACEA, Acquedotto Pugliese, Aeroporti di Roma, Aguas Andinas (CL), ANAS, Baton Rouge Water Company (LA, USA), ENEA, Eni SpA, Geal, Hera SpA, IREN, MM SpA, SAIPEM, Terna, United Utilities (UK), Veolia (FR), Viva Servizi and National / Regional Governments like Regione Autonoma del Friuli Venezia Giulia, Comune di Niscemi (ME) and the Water Directorate of the Decentralized Administrations of Epirus and Western Macedonia (GR). Rheticus is also the the system used for the after earthquake reconstruction plan of the EO4SD programme of ESA and Asian Bank (ADB).
Rheticus awarded with Hera Group use case at World Smart City Awards.
An important reward for Rheticus®: The Hera use case was awarded the "Urban Environment Award". Read more