Planetek Italia is one of the invited organizations at ENGAGE 2015, DigitalGlobe’s forum, to be held next 27-29 April in London, UK.
ENGAGE 2015 is a senior-level, invitation-only gathering bringing together key geospatial players and over 200 professionals from oil & gas, mining, environment, agriculture, global development organizations, defence & intelligence and location based services, for two days of discussion, engagement and learning.
As DigitalGlobe partner and global reseller, Planetek Italia will show during the forum some activities related to geospatial information:
- Saving time and resources in global dredging activities. How high resolution satellite data and Hexagon Geospatial tools could provide value in engineering activities across the world (see the DigitalGlobe webinar held in April 15, 2015).
- Earth Observation services compliant to ISO 9001 EARSC (European Association of Remote Sensing Companies) guidelines.
- Linked Open Data on satellite images. How to set up, manage and share satellite LOD and the benefit in using it.
Taking place in April in the heart of London, the event will provide a high-level perspective from key industry leaders about their challenges and how geospatial insight can play a role in overcoming them.
Attendees will benefit from a two-day action-packed forum which will include industry-focused panel discussions, innovation talks, case study demonstrations, workshops and over 16 hours of networkin opportunities.
The theme of this year’s event is “Better decision making through geospatial insight” acknowledging the increasing role that remotesensing and spatial information play in saving time and resources as well as uncovering new opportunities in our ever changing planet.
This event will provide you with a platform for discussion and debate with peers both in your industry and across others so you can hear about their challenges, how they are addressing them, and take away ideas that you can implement in your organisation.
ENGAGE 2015 will also bring together the most forward-looking solution providers operating in the earth observation industry who will be demonstrating their expertise via plenary sessions, live demonstrations and workshops, as well as a host of experts who will be on hand for discussion and advice.
ENGAGE 2015 in numbers:
- 200+ senior level attendees
- 40 speakers across different industries
- 25+ countries represented
- 10 innovation zone & masterclass sessions