Corporate & Marketing Communication Specialist - Planetek Italia Srl Benefit Company.
Since 2004, he is responsible for the management of Corporate and Marketing Communication activites of Planetek Italia group, in close cooperation with the Chief Marketing Officer.
He has matured a sound experience in the content creation and management, and in the technical management of a wide range of activities and media to ensure optimal Corporate and Marketing results: corporate and product brochures, magazines, websites, social media, emails and DEMS, video and graphic production, and events; external magazines/media, scientific papers, event, public relationships with the different stakeholders.
He is the Corporate reference for:
- All websites and media, managing both content e technical activities;
- The production and distribution of Planetek’s GeoXperience magazine, which is published in Italian and English since 2008;
- The e-newsletter in Italian and English distributed globally to about 15.000 subscribers;
- The management of the press office and media relations;
- Events organization and participation (eg. “Hackathon Copernicus”, “The ESA Living Plant Symposium”, etc.);
- Corporate and products communication activities: marketing tools, audience and stakeholder relationships; DEMs and lead generation campaigns, advertising and promotion campaigns planning and management.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Business Communication at Facoltà di Economia, Università degli Studi di Bari.
Background: From the Nineties, he started his exeriences as a vice-president and later President of AIESEC (LC Bari), an International NGO run by university students, aimed at the development of international cooperation and student internships exchange, focused on sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility, leadership and human potential development. He cooperated also with Young Enterprise Europe (called IG students in Italy), an international project aimed at the empowerment of entrepreneurial skills of school and university students.